Open Seven Days A Week
"We were treated professionally, promptly and with the utmost compassion."
Orthopedic Injury Clinic Services
Minor injuries may not require a trip to the emergency room, but they do need medical attention. OIP is here for you when you get hurt. Our Orthopedic Injury Clinic provides the same urgent care as an emergency room without long waits and expensive co-pays.
Injury Clinic Hours
Weekdays: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Weekends: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
(Walk-ins welcome. Camp Hill Only)
If you have a...
• Strains or Sprains
• Closed Fractures
• Painful, swollen or injured joints of the ankle, back, elbow, foot, hand, hip, knee,
neck, and shoulder
• Pediatric & Sports Injuries
• Cast or wound dressing issues
• Dislocated or separated shoulders
• Fingers, Wrist, and toe reductions that require only local anesthetic
• Arthritic flare-ups to the knee or shoulder joint
(injuries that occurred within 1 week and require an injection)
• Walk-in referral from Urgi-Care Centers, physicians, or other practice referrals.
• Acute Back pain associated with an injury that is no greater than 1 week old.
• Minor lacerations with an orthopedic injury
(May require ER visit for above and beyond minor classification)
• or any minor orthopedic injury
Our Injury Clinic provides quick access to medical attention. Using X-rays, braces and orthotics, casting and specialized care, we treat your acute orthopedic injury with an exceptional care.